THESIS 2.0 STANDARD AND LATCHBOLT
THESIS 2.0 Standard and Latchbolt – Dropbolts
The Thesis 2.0 Standard and Thesis 2.0 Standard Latchbolt dropbolts are two locks for metal frames.
Unlike the traditional electric locks, they are designed to restore the door’s security thanks to the adjustable door-closure time.
The door can be opened in different ways, such as using cards, PIN codes, etc.
They also ensure a very high level of security and break-in prevention:
they are equipped with a hardened steel deadbolt, and the technology and materials used guarantee even greater durability than legal standards.
The Thesis 2.0 Standard and Thesis 2.0 Standard Latchbolt dropbolts are fully guaranteed to work even with no electricity supply.
- Deadbolt in hardened steel with 20-mm extension
- Activated with cards and PIN codes
- They can also be installed horizontally on automatic sliding doors
- Can include interlock mode for double-door entrances
- Guaranteed to work even with no electricity supply
- Latchbolt version: with auto-locking self-ejecting latchbolt