THESIS 2.0 PROFESSIONAL AND MINI
THESIS 2.0 Professional and Mini – Dropbolts
The Thesis 2.0 Professional and Thesis 2.0 Professional Mini dropbolts are two locks for metal frames.
This is the heavy-duty version of the Thesis 2.0 Standard and Thesis 2.0 Standard Latchbolt versions:
this makes it ideal for entrances of shops, banks, public offices and buildings with many people and for which maximum passive security is necessary.
The door can be opened in different ways, such as using cards, PIN codes, etc.
They have a high break-in resistance level, in accordance with the EN12209 standard, and are equipped with a hardened steel deadbolt.
A Mini version is available, which is smaller and is not operated with a handle and cylinder.
- Heavy Duty version of the Standard and Standard Latchbolt versions
- Deadbolt in hardened steel with 22-mm extension
- Activated with cards and PIN codes
- Maximum break-in resistance, in accordance with the EN12209 standard
- Can also be installed horizontally on automatic sliding doors
- Can include interlock mode for double-door entrances
- Guaranteed to work even with no electricity supply