MATCH – ELECTRIC STRIKES FOR METAL DOORS
MATCH – Electric strikes for metal doors
The Match electric strikes allow you to make metal entrance, panic and armoured doors electric.
In this way, you can manage the door remotely, without internal wiring in the door itself.
- The Match electric strikers can be powered by 6-12 V ac/dc or 24 V ac/dc.
- The unit has unique dimensions and can be used with front plates of varying lengths and different sections to be compatible with any type of lock, for iron and aluminium doors (rail frames and frames).
- Match is “radial”: the latchbolt turns within the unit to avoid unsightly scratches on the frame.
- The Match range offers 5 key electric/mechanical functions:
- Release only during electric pulse, with hold-open lever
- Release only during electric pulse, without hold-open lever
- Permanent release after electric pulse, with hold-open lever
- Permanent release after electric pulse, without hold-open lever
- When current cuts out (fail safe), without hold-open lever