IDEA BOLT – PUSH BAR DEVICE WITH TOP/BOTTOM LOCKING SYSTEM
IDEA BOLT – Push bar device with top/bottom locking system
The Idea Bolt push-bar device with top/bottom locking system is certified according to the EN1125 European standard, has a CE marking and an ICIM product voluntary certification, which sets out stricter requirements than the CE marking.
It is easy to fit and ideal for locations that require a higher level of intrusion protection.
It is particularly suitable for glass or metal doors with slimmer profiles and has an adjustable keep that can be adapted for all types of materials.
The panic function is further enhanced by the AntiGerm antibacterial protection, a special treatment releasing silver ions for the entire life of the product:
it requires no maintenance and makes this device perfect for being fitted in buildings in which hygiene and health protection are important and essential.
- Certified according to European standard EN1125 and CE marking
- Patented adjustable keep that can be adapted to all types of materials
- Available in various finishes: black, metal grey, white
- AntiGerm antibacterial treatment
- Available in stainless steel PVD version with stainless steel internal mechanism
- The same aesthetic features as the Push device range for consistency in appearance if fitted in the same place