IDEA BASE – PUSH BAR DEVICE
IDEA BASE – Push bar device
The Idea Base rim panic device with push-bar is certified according to the EN1125 standard.
It is particularly suitable for glass and metal doors with slimmer profiles and is the perfect way to make panic exits compliant:
in addition to being certified under the EN1125 European standard, it has a CE marking and an ICIM product voluntary certification, which sets out stricter requirements than the CE marking.
The panic function is further enhanced by the AntiGerm antibacterial protection, a special treatment releasing silver ions for the entire life of the product:
it requires no maintenance and makes this device perfect for being fitted in buildings in which hygiene and health protection are important and essential.
- Certified according to European standard EN1125 and CE marking
- Reversible and completely modular
- Available in various finishes: black, metal grey, white
- AntiGerm antibacterial treatment
- Available in stainless steel PVD version with stainless steel internal mechanism
- The same aesthetic features as the Push device range for consistency in appearance if fitted in the same place