668 M/MF – CYLINDER LOCKS WITH THROW
668 M/MF – Cylinder locks with throw
The 668 M/MF cylinder locks with traditional throw mechanism are part of the series 600 mechanical locks for armoured doors.
They have reinforced anti-cut deadbolts and are available in 2 versions with top or bottom latchbolt.
If the key is lost or stolen, the owner can change the cylinder and restore security quickly and easily without the inconvenience of having to replace the whole lock.
- Traditional throw mechanism
- Reinforced anti-cut deadbolts
– Certified under European standard EN12209
- Versions with top or bottom latchbolt
- Piston centre distances of 28, 37/38 mm
- Piston projections of 3.5 or 13.5 mm