2001 – ELECTRIC RIM LOCK FOR GATES
2001 – Electric rim lock for gates
The 2001 electric lock is perfect for fitting to iron pedestrian gates that section off private property or to the wooden entrance doors of a building.
Versatile, secure, easy to maintain, activated using a button inside the home and easily connected to all normal intercom systems.
- Electric rim lock for iron gates or wooden doors
- Latchbolt only and latchbolt with deadbolt versions
- Internal controls: key only, button only, key and button
- Right or left
- Backsets 50, 60, 70, 80 mm
- Fixed external cylinder (for iron) and detached external cylinder (for wood)
- Cover included in the packaging (for iron) or can be ordered separately
- Versions with inside or outdoor opening
- Versions in painted or stainless steel
- Compatible with widely available versions